Client Language Problem in Outlook Folders

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 03:24:41 -0700

Hi!
We deployed Exchange Server 2003 in English. Our clients have operationg
system (Windows XP) and MS Office 2003 in German. Client regional settings
on computers are also in German.
If the users create their own Outlook profile, they can see some folders
(not all) in English and not in German. For example the "calender" is in
English.

All language settings on client computer (IE, regional, etc.) are in
German.
Why can see the users their folders in "mixed language"? How can our users
see all folders only in German?
Any idea?

Best Regards
Mustafa