[ExchangeList] Re: Clearing the queues?

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:45:29 -0400

How do I clear the queues in Exchange? I see emails stacked from the 15th that
won't go through, however other emails that were sent to the same address
yesterday went through. Is there anyway to purge the queues so I can see if
SMTP an our reverse lookup is working properly?

Thanks!

Regards,
Andrew