[ExchangeList] Clean Mailbox Command - Exchange 2003

  • From: cs <chrsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:00:41 +0100

Hello all,

I am a bit of a newbie to Exchange 2003 following our recent migration from 5.5. I would like to clean a mailbox using a tool similar to Exchange 5.5 Administrator "Clean Mailbox", but cannot find anything similar. We are currently mid migration, and have Quest tools synchronising attributes the two messaging environments, so would prefer not to delete and recreate the mailbox (and face the possibility of having to reestablish the association between source/target).

Can it be done easily?

Does such a tool exist? If so, please can someone let me know where to find it??

Thanks in advance,

-- Chris --