[ExchangeList] Changing the default OU where public folder objects are created

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchangelist \(Freelist\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:55:18 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Downloaded and ran the
ExBPA.  Really spiffy, but I'm showing that I
have multiple Exchange server containers present possibly due to
migrating from 5.5 to 2003 awhile back.  The duplicate is the Microsoft
Exchange System Objects container.  It looks like about 2/3 of my public
folders are in one and 1/3 in the other.  It also looks like new public
folders are created in the container I would prefer to delete.  First,
has anyone had any experience with this and can share pain or glory
stories?  Second, how can I change the default location where the public
folders are created?

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd
be a shortage of fishing poles. - Doug Larson

Paul Maglinger, A+, CA, CCA, CET, MCSE

Systems Administrator
Shoe Carnival Inc.
(812)867-4674