[ExchangeList] Re: Change private IP on a cluster- In DNS, multiple computers can be named with the same name

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:50:58 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I have built many
clusters in a large enterprise, in fact my current client is 140K users and we
are implementing 6 Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 clusters.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my manager
Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or telephone +44 118 909 3233