Change organisation name....pl help.........

  • From: Aditya Sharma <aditya743@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:17:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

I am facing a problem with exchange organisation name.
My organisation name has a dot(.) in the end due to
which i am not able to upgrade my exchange server 5.5
to 2000.

Is there any workaround for this?? Can i change my
organisation name without reinstallation? If yes,
how?? if no, then how can i upgrade with the (.).I
have 17 servers across globe connected and now i am
not able to upgrade to 2k.

http://movies.yahoo.com/