RE: Change Reply To address

  • From: "Frederic Giroux" <fgiroux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:02:24 -0400

Miroslav Cecho said...

I dont know why but it seems nobody answered yet.
does anybody know how to change (by default) reply-to address on Exchange
server (2000/2003). I know I can do it for each user and message
separately but how to do it for all (new, old)?

        To change the default address (which is the same as the reply-to
address), go to the user's properties in AD (on a computer where Exchange
System Manager is installed) and select "e-mail addresses".  Then, select the
new SMTP address by default.

        I am not sure if this answers your question 'tho since I understand it
two ways.  The second way would be to change the default domain name for each
user in one pass.  As far as I know, the only way to do this would be using
scripts that would change the default SMTP address for each user.

        Fred

______________________________
Frederic Giroux
LAN Administrator