Re: Change Password E2k WebAccess

  • From: Saud <saud@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 01:07:49 +0300

Having a hell of a time getting E2k to work with SSL and being able
to change password.
Have already read and attempted the XWEB: How to Change OWA Passwords
Through IIS (Q267596) and that is not working..
Any help in getting SSL to function would be helpful!

Tom
There are some documents available other than the above. I'll get their numbers for you after
a while. What you need to do for now is :
1- trun on SSL port for your website port 443.
2- Install a CA ,Certification Authority. Go to the control panel add/remove programs and look for Certification Authority and install it if it's not installed.
3- Install the DNS server because you'll need it for your certificate.

I'll send you another message with the doc's numbers.

Saud
http://www.alshomer.com