Capturing Exchange 2000 emails to a database. Please help.

  • From: "Otto G. Holland" <oholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:12:10 -0400

Hello,

I am new here and would like help on this subject. On the old Exchange 5.5
server, we were able to capture all in-coming and out-going emails including
it's contents.  We used a small program to scan these emails and log pertinent
information into a database then delete these files.

On Exchange 2000 I am unable to capture the in and out mails in this way. The
logs created on Exchange 2000 does not seem to have the detail information we
require. Is there a utility or is there a filter that can be used to do this?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Otto Holland
oholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:oholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>