Re: Can't send messages to external contacts

  • From: MILBEN TAN <itpreneur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 02:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

i guess we hve the same scenario. I believe you must
configure your smtp connector and protocol. Configure
SMART HOSTS - (ISPNAME.COM)so that all outgoing
messages can be delivered. I was able to make this
work both for proxy server or direct dial up
networking.

My problem is from external email address going into
my internal address.

Can anyone help me out of this?

regards,

melvinb