Can't print with Outlook 2000

  • From: "Darrell Boyd" <darrellboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:52:12 -0400

I'm having problem printing emails in Outlook 2000.  The emails that I
can't print are ones in which I send someone an email, they then reply
back to me and then I reply or forward that message to someone else.
When I select the email to print, I get an error saying "I must select
an item before I can print.  Please select an item and try to print
again."  These are important documents and need to get printed any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Darrell Boyd
IT Support Technician
darrellboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**************************ATTENTION**************************
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This information may be subject to legal, professional or other
privilege or may otherwise be protected. It must not be disclosed to any
person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, or
a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain
this message or any part of it. Additionally note that E-mail can
possibly contain viruses and that while we will make every effort to
control the spread of such viruses, the receiver is solely responsible
for checking and deleting viruses.