[ExchangeList] Re: Cannot pin point smtp error

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:28:07 -0400

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=thanksal.com

FAIL     Duplicate MX records    WARNING: You have duplicate MX records. This
means that mailservers may try delivering mail to the same IP more than once.
Although technically valid, this is very confusing, and wastes resources. The
duplicate MX records are:

thanksal.com.s8a1.psmtp.com. and thanksal.com.s8a2.psmtp.com. both resolve to
64.18.7.10.
thanksal.com.s8a1.psmtp.com. and thanksal.com.s8b1.psmtp.com. both resolve to
64.18.7.10.
thanksal.com.s8a1.psmtp.com. and thanksal.com.s8b2.psmtp.com. both resolve to
64.18.7.10.
thanksal.com.s8a2.psmtp.com. and thanksal.com.s8b1.psmtp.com. both resolve to
64.18.7.10.
thanksal.com.s8a2.psmtp.com. and thanksal.com.s8b2.psmtp.com. both resolve to
64.18.7.10.
thanksal.com.s8b1.psmtp.com. and thanksal.com.s8b2.psmtp.com. both resolve to
64.18.7.10.