Cannot connect

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <ADukart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:06:06 -0700

        I get an error that says:

        Errors in background synchronization.  In most cases,
        further information is available in a synchronization log
        in the deleted items folder.  The Microsoft Exchange
        Server computer is not available. Either there are network
        problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down
        for maintenance.

        There is no log in deleted items for this instance. I can send a
message
        through telneting, so the server is not down.  This error
        occurs when I try to sync my offline folders outside of
        the network.
        Any help?
        If more info is needed just let me know.

        Amy