RE: Can stop emails resolving internally...

  • From: "Jeremy Colledge" <it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:26:56 -0600

Thanks, you have the gist of the question spot on! My only problem is that
if I create a new user, and say that the primary email address is
xxx@xxxxxxxxxxx, my server still adds an X400 address and only delivers
locally! The message never leaves the office! I did as suggested and
created a new user with my bigfoot address as the only email mentioned,
then used my own account, and set up the delivery options to forward to my
test account also. The email instantly appears for me, but never gets to
bigfoot! Any other ideas?