[ExchangeList] Re: Can not open Attachment in outlook

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:58:59 +0530

Hi Twalla,

         I think thats on that PC you does not have the all access rights on  C: Drive . Check the rights/permissions on C: Drive and confirm.

On 4/28/06, twalla chemisto <ctwalla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello experts;

I am having a problem with outlook 2003, I use exchange server for mail, when I try to open an attachment of any kind, I get this

"Can't create file (file name).wmv, doc, etc.  Right - Click the folder you went to create the file in and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder"

I have logon using the users login/password on another computer and it opens all attachments. I need some help please.

Thank you;

Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
Engineer - Exchange Server Support