COpy of email to be auto-forwarded to other account.

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:07:23 +0530

Hi List,

I have a user, who comes and goes from my site quite often. He has an
account at site and an other account at the other site, which is an
altogether separate server. When the user leaves from site, he wants all his
e-mails which come to my site id, should be autoforwarded to the account at
other site, but a copy of those e-mails must also remain at my site.

I mean, a copy of all his e-mails should automatically be forwarded to his
other e-mail ID.

Moreover, he wants these settings he must make from his Outlook 2000.

Any help will is really appreciated!

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>