[ExchangeList] Re: CAS question

  • From: "Jaspreet Jolly" <jsjolly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:49:32 +0530

Hi Raj,

Irrespective of how many CAS servers you want to install, just simply install them. No need to configure anything in IIS.
Also i would want to point out that there is no concept of FE and BE servers in Exchange 2007.
If you are looking for CAS- CAS proxy / redirection information then you can refer to following article.
http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/09/04/446918.aspx

hth

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh Jolly

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM, raj nair <rajnair7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

In exchange 2003 inorder to configure front end server we need to have the same virtual servers/virtual directories created both on front end server and back end server.

If i have client access machines running solely on 1 or 2  machines and mailbox servers running on other machines, how would be the config ?  Do we have to drill down iis and create it exactly like we did in exchange 2003.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Raj