Re: Browser

  • From: "Mike Dickson" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:29:50 -0600

I've seen these errors before when a machine is multi-homed, and one of the
connected segments is a segment that isn't routed to the segment with the
master browser.  For instance, a machine with one connection to an internal
network and another connection to a DMZ segment.  The browser service on the
machine is attempting to connect to the master browser through both
interfaces.

Mike Dickson
MCSE+Internet, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDA
Dickson Network Designs
voice (512)-422-3192  fax (512) 394-0320
www.dicksonnetworks.com <http://www.dicksonnetworks.com>