Bridgehead as FE?

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:40:02 -0500

We currently have (1) Mailbox server (2) Bridgehead Servers and (1)
Webmail server.  Would it be ok to get rid of the webmail server and
make the two bridgehead servers front-end servers?  These bridgehead
servers connect all our AG's (15) to one central location.  (Hub & spoke
config)  I know that FE servers cannot run SRS, are there any other
limitations?

-Devon

__________________________________  This message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in the
message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank You.