RE: Bouncing back and forth....

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:08:47 +0200

HI Julio,

This appeared to me the bulls-eye on the problem.  I was following Q316886
to migrate, and when I got to the part 'Install ADC and Configure a Two-Way
ADC CA', I played the Exch know-all and installed a one-way CA (Exch to
Windows), since I didn't want ADC to mess up my existing (and working) Exch
5.5 configuration.

Bad bad bad me....

I have now switched it to a 2-way CA.  I also chose Replicate Now, but the
messages still bounce...  Damn, I'm starting to think exchange has given up
trying and is just sending back an NDR whenever I send a mail, purely out of
laziness...