RE: Bounce E-mail

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:15:49 -0700

DNS for mediair.com does have a few problems that could cause an issue if
the connecting server is a absolute stickler for RFCs:
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=mediair.com

There are also errors with insightinfo.com:
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=insightinfo.com

The primary mail server can not be reached:
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/mail.ch?domain=oevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You