RE: Body missing from email

  • From: Jabber Wock <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:25:58 -0500

Hi,

I am curious because I have heard others say this too, but have never quite
understood it.  I can see why isinteg might destroy a database that is
already suspect or damaged.  But what I am not clear on is:  why would
isinteg damage a perfectly healthy database?  Is that a fact or an urban
legend?  Is isinteg really that flaky?  Would Microsoft have released it or
be recommending it's use if that were so?

best regards
JW