RE: Blocking attachments from server

  • From: "Cardy, Ian" <Ian.Cardy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:09:36 -0000

I use Sybari Antigen which I have found to the best AV product for exchange
this also gives you the ability to block attachments by extension.

www.sybari.com <http://www.sybari.com>

Thanks

Ian

   _____

Ian Cardy
Network & Messaging Analyst  <mailto:Ian.Cardy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
EMI Recorded Music
*+44 (0)207 605 5164
*+44 (0)207 605 2403 Facsimile Number
*+44 (0)7909 99 8116 Mobile

<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Application%20Data/Micr
osoft/Signatures/ncoady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> *  ian.cardy
<mailto:Ian.Cardy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> @emimusic.com
   _____