Re: BlackBerry for Exchange

  • From: Paul Larson <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 12:38:04 -0500

Before you read my response. We have only 2 users using the Blackberry system. So my experience might be different.

I found that the install and setup of a Blackberry server was one of the easiest installs and setups I ever did. The usual user side problems, synching address books, accidentally putting the device in airplane mode and then wondering why it hasn't been receiving emails for 2 weeks. But the user side is always the user side no matter what is used.

Paul

Hermano JS. Queiroz wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Everyone,

Does anybody have BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Exchange up and running? I just want to know if it is working fine or give to us administrators another hard time to deal with it.
Thanks,

Hermano

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.3 - Release Date: 1/31/2005