RE: BlackBerry and Exchange 2003

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:07:57 -0500

Reading attachments is dependent on you having the program to read them
with.  I.E. if it's a word doc, you need a word program (viewer or other) to
read it.

CE devices usually have such applications loaded making it pretty easy to
read attachments with.  I wouldn't want huge attachments that way due to
screen size and keyboard sizes, but it's available.

I prefer a CE device to a crackberry, but only because of the architecture
it requires.  OMA is built in, albeit with a little less functionality.
Keep in mind, I'm not fancy when it comes to mobile access, so some of the
advanced berry features do nothing for me.

Al