RE: Big big trouble with exchange 2000

  • From: "Omppu" <Omppu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:52:01 +0300

hello

you might have a corrupted email on top of the queue which causes the
problem

look in the events and check for possible errors then look in
your exchange queue directory for a file with the same name
and remove it or delete it then restart your system just to be safe

(happened to me once with exchange 5.5)

regards
O.