Backwards Compatibility

  • From: Brandon Lockhart <blockhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:29:46 -0500

During my migration process, I want this to be seemless as possible.
Currently I can send messages from Exch2000 to Exch55, but NOT the other way
around.  I'm not and never will claim to be an Exch55 admin, so I am having
a question about this.  Is there a way I can send all messages unknown to
the Exch55 server to the Exch2000 server?