[ExchangeList] Re: Backup Server

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:49:47 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Most people will tell
you zero downtime is not realistic, but as far as what you're trying to achieve
other than clustering, you can go with third party failover software that set
your backup exchange server on standby in the event the first fails. There are
several vendors.

http://www.neverfailgroup.com/products/nfexchange.asp