Backing up exchange

  • From: "mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:59:48 -0400

Hey all.

 I am using veritas and I even tried with MSbkup, but I cannopt backup my
store.

This is what the log says:

The item \exchsrvr\CONNECT\MSMCON\MAILDATA\MBG\INQUEUE3.MBG in use -
skipped.

The item \exchsrvr\DSADATA\temp.edb in use - skipped.

The item \exchsrvr\dxadata\edb.log in use - skipped.

The item \exchsrvr\dxadata\TEMP.EDB in use - skipped.

The item \exchsrvr\dxadata\XDIR.EDB in use - skipped.

The item \exchsrvr\imcdata\queue.dat in use - skipped.

The item \exchsrvr\mdbdata\tmp.edb in use - skipped.

It also said something like access denied.  I am running exch 5.5 on a win2k
srvr.  I also ran everything as the exchadm who has god like rights.  Any
clues?

Mark M. Friedman A+, MCP, MCSA

Sands Technology Corp.

(954) 818-4203