RE: Backing up Exchange

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:07:26 -0500

Legato Networker also does brick level quite nicely...

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson
24200 U.S. Route 23, South
Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652)
Fx: 740-420-6511
Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306 Internal)
Cell: 614-477-6741
robertsp@xxxxxxx

___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
___