Automatic configuration of MAPI client.

  • From: "Varun Paliwal" <varun.paliwal@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:46:43 -0600

Hi,
I want to know that can we automate the process of configuring a MAPI
client. As this process involves few steps, which are time consuming.
So is it possible that as soon a user login to the
system(domain),automatically his outlook profile also get configured
irrespective of the system he login to. If yes please let me know.
I work in an environment where domain is in mixed mode and mail server is
exchange 2000. At client end 80% systems are having windows 2000
professional and office 2000. Very soon all client computers will run on
windows 2000 professional.Please help me, I will be grateful to you.
Thanking You
Varun Paliwal.