Automatic Emai.

  • From: "Scott Van Singel" <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:59:02 -0500

Hello group.

I run a Blue Ocean software called Trackit, part of the program is a Trackit
Receive that will use Outlook mail client and check for new mail. When a new
email is in the "Inbox" Trackit Receive will take the email and send it to the
database and send a response to the person with the Work order number.
Here is the problem. I have the Outlook client on a Server that we put SP3 on
it, now when there is new email, Trackit Receive will start the program and try
to send the response message. However I get the message " a program is trying
to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. DO you want this to
allow?" Then you can click on Allow and then for how much time, 1, 5 or 10
minutes.
I used the office admin pack and got it to automatically send the message but
this last part.
Does anyone know how I can make this work without clicking on the Allow and
time limit.

Thank you

Scott Van Singel
Email: svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx