Auto deployment of Standard outlook signature ????

  • From: Brajesh Ranjan Panda <brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:31:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello Friends,

  I like to standardize Outlook Signatures through out my exchange organisation.

  Is there any way to deploy a standard outlook signature through Exchange,
Script or by Outlook macros to all Outlook clients.

  Or is there anyway to attach it like a disclaimer to every mails which are
going out of domain.

  Waitting for valuable inputs...

  Thanks
  Brajesh

Brajesh Ranjan Panda
Mobile : +91-9876108283, 9818725533
Mail:  brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx

"Kafi hai sapne dil ko behlane ke liye, Mohabbat karlo dil ko dukhane ke liye.
Chahe bhale pade gam se vasta, Ek dost rakhna sab gamo ko bhulane ke liye."

" Feelings of lonneliness, moments of caring, small small sharing, stupid
fights, shoulders to cry, to be together in pain, creates a miracle called
FRIENDSHIP & seriousnes creates RELATIONSHIP. "