RE: Auto Accept Meeting in Exchange 2000 w/ Outlook 2002 clients

  • From: "Central Techie" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:43:01 -0400

Ok, i got the event service running, and the permissions is set to
editor for the default user.  On my client I can see the agents tab for
my inbox.  I created a new rule to be process when a new item somes in.
I posted my script that worked in Exchange 5.5 into the rule.  Then sent
a new meeting request to myself, and the meeting still is not being
accepted.   My calendar default permission setting is set to author.  I
am running Outlook 2002, but i don't know if that would have anything to
do with it.

Let me know if you know why this might now be working.  Could I get a
copy of the script you're using to see if this would work?  I'd also
like to ask how many people you have setup using this and does it cause
a performance hit and does it take a while before the server can process
all the mail boxes to accept new meetings.  Thanks for all your help so
far!!