[ExchangeList] Attribute could not be changed

  • From: "sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:15:55 -0400

Hello everyone,

  I am trying to put windows 2003, and 2003 exchange server.  Currently
I do have windows 2000 Ent. Server with Exchange 2000 Ent.  I have read
the article step by step: Migerating Exch. 2000 to Exch 2003 Guide

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-2003
-Hardware.html)

That is posted on MSExchange.prg websie.

I went thru the article and I run the Inetorgpersonprent.ldf scrip that
is posted on MS site.  But I am getting the error...Anyone explain what
I am doing wrong.  ( I have done the schema update as Microsfot tells)

Follwing is the screen print of it

C:\WINNT\IOP>ldifde -i -f inetorg.ldf -v -c DC=X "DC=amtsolution,DC=com"

Connecting to "ds1.amtsolution.com"

Logging in as current user using SSPI

Importing directory from file "inetorg.ldf"

1:
CN=ms-Exch-Assistant-Name,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=amtsolution,DC=c
om

Add error on line 1: Busy

The server side error is "The role owner attribute could not be read."

0 entries modified successfully.

An error has occurred in the program

C:\WINNT\IOP>type inetorg.ldf

dn: CN=ms-Exch-Assistant-Name,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=X

changetype: Modify

replace: lDAPDisplayName

lDAPDisplayName: msExchAssistantName

-

dn: CN=ms-Exch-LabeledURI,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=X

changetype: Modify

replace: lDAPDisplayName

lDAPDisplayName: msExchLabeledURI

-

dn: CN=ms-Exch-House-Identifier,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=X

changetype: Modify

replace: lDAPDisplayName

lDAPDisplayName: msExchHouseIdentifier

-