Attachment handling in OWA 2003

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:53:18 +1300

Hi
Using Exchange 2003 SP1.
How can I restrict the handling of attachments in OWA.  Currently I have
disabled attachments as it only checks by file type extensions, and a user can
change the file type name.
I want to allow only certain attachment types  like word doc or text.

Can I use mime types to allow these types ?
Where can I get a list of the various mime types ?

Also is there any place that a full description and difference between the two
levels of file types.

Cheers

RajiA
Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.