Attachment auditing

  • From: "Mike French" <mikef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:17:01 -0500

Here is the scenario:

We are deploying an exchange 2003 box with a front-end in the DMZ. The
client wants to be able to audit all outbound attachments; he is concerned
about sensitive documents leaving the organization. I found information
about archiving all e-Mail in the org but, this is much more then he wants
to deal with. I haven't checked if GFI has some tool to do this but, will
after I send this. I would rather get something canned as opposed to using a
custom event sink. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike French
MIS OnlineServices
754 Port America Place
Suite 150
Grapevine, TX 76051
(888) 327-5647
(817) 488-1600
FAX (817) 488-1103
MikeF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.misonlineservices.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/MikeF.MIS/Application%20Data/Microsof
t/Signatures/www.misonlineservices.com>