[ExchangeList] Appointment duplicated thousands of times

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:23:23 -0600

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Exchange 2000, Outlook
2000

I have a users who has a recurring appointment that somehow has been
duplicated hundreds, maybe thousands of times on that day.  The
appointment is set for the 4th Friday ever month and shows up with tons
and tons of the same appointment on that day each month.  Does anyone
know of how this could happen or an easy way to get ride of them?

Thanks!!!!!
***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.