Antwort: X2K Public folders permission problems

  • From: Jack.Lauret@xxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:12:40 +0200

Hi Jack!

When you change the permissions, do you use outlook or do you use the
Exchange System Manager?
Regards,
Jack :-)

Jack Lauret
Consultant
arxes Information Design AG
Niederlassung Mannheim
am Exerzierplatz 2
68167 Mannheim
Tel:            +49 621 30 980 35
Fax:           +49 621 30 980 50
Handy:       +49 178 61 600 67
Web:          www.arxes.de
mailto:        Jack.Lauret@xxxxxxxx

"Jack Spradling" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04.09.2002 15:36
Bitte antworten an "[ExchangeList]"

        An:     "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  [exchangelist] X2K Public folders permission problems

http://www.MSExchange.org/
I migrated from Exchange 5.5 to X2K about 3 months ago. All of my public
folders  are  have a problem assigning permissions. If I do not change
"Default" to Owner, no one can be an owner. Also it seems what ever
"Default" is set at , i.e. "reviewer",  all users that have "reviewer"
access  granted to them with no way of changing it to something above that
level.   Is there a way to remove public folders and then reinitialize the
public folders ( rebuilding the security ) and then importing the backup
from PST? Help!!

Jack Spradling
Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods
Austin, TX