RE: Anti-virus software

  • From: "Jack Spradling" <JACK@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:27:31 -0500

I have used almost every package that is available; I am a Trend man for
all my anti-virus needs. I have found that Trend has had there fixes for
new virus out earlier that almost anyone else, and a good many of the
other anti-virus manufactures use Trends fixes. Case in point
Norton/SARC distributed Trends NIMDA fix to users in need. Trend also
had there pattern available to the public hours before anyone else.
Trend offers all of there products for a 30 day trial, if you have time
and an extra server to play with take a look at OfficeScan and
ServerProtect, OfficeScan is  great tool....!!!

Just my two cents

        -j

Jack Spradling
Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods