RE: Antivirus Software to Send Back Infected E -mail

  • From: "Jamie A. Byrnes" <jabyrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:30:08 +0930

Unfortunately it is illegal to copy hotfixes as well, but you might get
lucky. Yes you have to pay up front for a support incident but you get
the money back if it is a fault, rather than a configuration error.

Admittedly this would be the one single reason I would use MS support
services - I prefer peer support!

Jamie.