[ExchangeList] Re: Anti-Virus Software for Exchange 2003

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

I would recommend Trend Scan Mail for exchange pretty good product, and not encountered any issue.

Jason Davis <JDavis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have any good recommendations for Anti-Virus software for Exchange Server 2003?  We recently upgraded our Exchange Server from 5.5 to 2003 and we used to use Norton Anti-Virus for Exchange...

My understanding is that Exchange Server 2007 comes with good Anti-Virus software "built-in," but Exchange Server 2003 does not have that functionality.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Recommendations?

Thanks very much,

--Jason Davis

http://mail.yahoo.com