RE: Am I safe with a full Information Store backup/

  • From: "Javier Sola" <jsola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:54:49 -0500

Jose,

Again thanks for being helpful! I don't know if you remembered last time
I had the problem with the brick level backups... I'm trying to make
sure that by just backing up the information store will be good
enough... or who knows, maybe even both for extra peace of mind?? Again
thanks for your help!!