[ExchangeList] Re: Alternative to Blackberry Enterprise server

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:04:35 -0600

WSES from intelisync.  Email and PIM capabilities are pretty much identical as
well as device management, etc.  But WSES uses devices like the Treo and
Motorola Q, which run a Windows OS like Mobile Windows 2005.  This gives you
the ability to actually launch an application, say like Excel.  RIM allows you
to view documents, but not create or edit them.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

P.S.  I don't remember intelisync ever being sued either...    :-)

  _____