RE: Alternat Reipient

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 11:52:48 -0400

maybe we dont know....

-----Original Message-----
From: Deshwal Chand [mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 02:10
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Alternat Reipient

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi List,

I had posted the same earlier as well. I didn't get response to it.

I have set the alternate receipient for a user. I have set the parameter
that "Deliver message to both alternate receipient and receipient both."
Up to here it's fine. My problem is that whenever an e-mail reaches to
the alternate receipient, the attachments are not there.

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx