RE: Allow Users the ability to Forward Mail to Int ernet Addresses

  • From: Bob Hoagland <BHoagland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:25:29 -0600

In Ex 5.5  you can setup a "new custom recipient" which is a standard
internet address.  Then in the Exchange user profile you can select a
delivery option to forward to that other address (and optionally keep copy
in mailbox).  You may want to select the option to hide the address from the
address book (after you've setup the forward) in the advanced tab so it
doesn't show up in global address lists.  Hope this helps.