RE: Advice with recipients and OWA

  • From: "Manjeet Singh" <Manjeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:09:56 -0800

Hi,

Please try the following things -

- Try to log on using DomainName\Logingname combination rather than UPN
name.

- If you are supporting multiple recipient policies for generating SMTP
mail address make sure that each recipient policy includes the default
SMTP address. This make sense, when u authenticate to OWA server, it
does an AD query for your alias followed by SMTP address.

- You can also try connecting directly to the mailbox by typing
https://exchange server/exchange/mailbox name.

- If you are seeing an HTTP error 500 or an error code that look like
2146893055. The problem might be that u are attempting to use Kerberos
authentication because integrated windows authentication is enabled on
the server.

- This can be also due to if your local computer clock is off by more
than 5 minutes from the domain controller.

If this not help you please send the http error code.

Thanks,
Manjeet