RE: Admin from XP?

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:08:53 +0100

I thought I'd try installing the adminpak from .NET server beta 3 (the
whole CD), but get the same incompatibility error that you get if you
try to install the Win2K Server one.

I guess I'll have to stick with admin via terminal server.

Joel.

From: Joel Mansford [mailto:Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: den 22 april 2002 15:39
Posted To: exchange
Conversation: [exchangelist] RE: Admin from XP?

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Just out of interest, did you install the adminpak from the public
download at MS?  Or did you install the one off of the Win2k Server CD?

I think the MS free download one (which is the .NET Beta3 one) isn't
recognised by Exch2k

Joel.