Adding second Exchange server for testing OWA add-ins

  • From: "Bill" <portabillemail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:37:25 -0600

I'm thinking about trying some of the add-ins from MessageWare.com, but I
would like to do it on another server.  This would be a development/test
environment.  I didn't see any issues anywhere about adding a second
Exchange server, i.e. ForestPrep wasn't needed.  Is there anything I need
to be aware of?  Will this second server cause problems for the first?

Thanks,
Bill