Adding another server to an existing site.

  • From: "Jerry Moore" <jmoore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:53:18 -0700

Hello Everyone, I am attempting to add an additional Exchange server to an
existing site. Both servers are NT 4.0 (SP6a) and the existing Exchange server
Standard Edition is 5.5 (SP4). I go through the process of joining the site,
entering the correct service account password, it performs an installation of
some Exchange files, does the replication and then gives me the following error
message:

An Internal error has occurred during directory replication. Stop and then
restart the directory service. Then try directory replication again. Microsoft
Exchange Server setupID no: c1030b0d

Jerry Moore